• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements Video Editor Install Problem

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Premiere Elements 2020. I had no problem installing and launching the Photo Editor. However, when I try to launch the Video Editor it dumps me out to the Premiere Elements 2020 purchase page.

I need help launching the Video Editor please 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

" I just purchased Premiere Elements 2020. I had no problem installing and launching the Photo Editor."

Photoshop Elements is the photo editor only.

Premiere Elements is the video editor only.

Did you purchase both programs and receive two serial numbers, one or each?

Did you install both programs?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" I just purchased Premiere Elements 2020. I had no problem installing and launching the Photo Editor."

Photoshop Elements is the photo editor only.

Premiere Elements is the video editor only.

Did you purchase both programs and receive two serial numbers, one or each?

Did you install both programs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bob,

Sorry for the delay in responding. When I checked the situation out I found out that your question was right on the mark. I had only paid for the Photo Editor. Once I got that straightened out the problem was solved.

But here is the odd part. I have upgraded to the two parts several times over the past several years and my memory that it was one payment to take care of both. Do you happen to know if my memory is just bad or has Adobe changed their procedure? It COULD be my memory. One of my favorite t-shirts says "WARNING: Insufficient Memory".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can buy either application separately or you can buy them as a bundle, so you may have made one payment for both in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines