Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere elements was lost when my computer fried, have files but no program

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to get help in another forum but got no resolution

so I got the full package with my computer I loved my premiere elements for my youtube videos, www.youtube.com/thedesertartist but when I downloaded edge because firefox was loading up my computer with CRAP, it crashed my computer,.. so now I am listless with my youtube videos and cant seem to find out how to use my beloved lost elements program without repurchasing. it came with my computer, being a disabled veteran with head trauma and memory issues my problems seem to be more confusing to me than the normal person, I am confounded beyond belief and never thought it would be this difficult to progress thru getting a re-install of my program (of which I have all the files for) that i loved so much without having to re-purchase ANOTHER program,.. I loved my elements, but it being the price it is I have other options,.. is there any way to re-install it without having to buy it again? or have a been screwed by Microsoft inadvertently? any help would be great!

I contacted the manufacturer,.. they sent me to someone who tried to get me to pay them 199 dollars to fix my computer when it works fine,.. and they said they could re-install adobe for that 199 dollars, when I could go online and purchase another version for cheaper than that, and that the number isn't within the program files somewhere or a file could be opened that would re-install it, (of which I am sure it is in there somewhere, otherwise you wouldn't need the number to unlock it) as I said I have all the files, I just need to know which file to open to get it to re-install, or where to look to find the registration number needed

or you can send me another link to confirm like this one, I wasn't aware that there was a timeline involved with a link to confirm my email address

We require you to confirm your email address before sending any agreements from EchoSign.

Please click the following link to activate your account.

If the above link does not work you can paste the following address into your browser:

https://secure.echosign.com/public/v?u=XXAIGWNQ4Q5UP2R&eid=XXAK4CE4Y5R7G5N&

To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add [deleted by mod] to your address book or safe list.

when I click on the link it tells to request another link,.. so I am requesting another link,.. this email was sent on

‎Oct‎ ‎6‎, ‎2013 at ‎7‎:‎03‎ ‎AM,.. maybe you can find it in your records

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have been given a serial number when you purchased it.

See here:

Find your serial number

When you have the serial number, download and install from here:

Download Adobe Premiere Elements 2018, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

none of those helped me find my serial number,.. I have all the files,.. I am guessing there is no exact file to look in for the number?

also it appears that you cant re-send me a confirmation to my email?

no specific file to open to restart the install with the number that's already in the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

todda76518004  wrote

none of those helped me find my serial number,.. I have all the files,.. I am guessing there is no exact file to look in for the number?

This may work, but no guarantees:

Products: Belarc Advisor

todda76518004  wrote

also it appears that you cant re-send me a confirmation to my email?

I am not an Adobe employee, so no I can not. If it is not the current version, I doubt Adobe will either, but you can try the chat option here:

contact-bumper

todda76518004  wrote

no specific file to open to restart the install with the number that's already in the files?

No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the belarc,.. very helpful but provided no key  for the adobe,..thanks for the help bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all of your files were saved, your computer may have saved a version of PRE. When you download and re-install, you need to first DELETE your old PRE. Follow Peru Bob's advice about downloading and finding your serial number, otherwise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that sounds scary.,.. delete my old PRE files,.. LOL then if I delete the one that had the key then I am really screwed LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines