Highlighted

Premiere hängt sich dauernd auf, was tun?

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, mein Premiere Elements hängt sich seit kurzem dauernd auf, besonders wenn ich ich Schriften bearbeite.

Mein Macbook entspricht den Anforderungen, hat noch knapp 170GB Speicher frei,Programme habe ich währenddessen keine geöffnet und selbst bei 10 GB freiem Arbeitsspeicher hängt er sich auf. Cache von Premiere habe ich gelöscht. (Welche Voreinstellung ist da am Besten? 5 GB ist automatisch eingestellt, soll ich lieber mehr oder weniger einstellen?)

Was kann ich tun, damit er sich nicht mehr dauernd aufhängt? (Am Macbook liegt es auch nicht, es ist noch nicht mal ein halbes Jahr alt)

Danke schonmal

LG
Heidi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere hängt sich dauernd auf, was tun?

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, mein Premiere Elements hängt sich seit kurzem dauernd auf, besonders wenn ich ich Schriften bearbeite.

Mein Macbook entspricht den Anforderungen, hat noch knapp 170GB Speicher frei,Programme habe ich währenddessen keine geöffnet und selbst bei 10 GB freiem Arbeitsspeicher hängt er sich auf. Cache von Premiere habe ich gelöscht. (Welche Voreinstellung ist da am Besten? 5 GB ist automatisch eingestellt, soll ich lieber mehr oder weniger einstellen?)

Was kann ich tun, damit er sich nicht mehr dauernd aufhängt? (Am Macbook liegt es auch nicht, es ist noch nicht mal ein halbes Jahr alt)

Danke schonmal

LG
Heidi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 20, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What processor does your Macbook have and with how much RAM?

Does it hang before you add video to it or after?

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is the video's resolution and format?

Which version of the program are you using on which version of Mac OS?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Premiere Elements 18,

My MacBook:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15', Mitte 2015)

Prozessor: 2,8 GHz Intel Core i7

Store: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graficcard:Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

My videos are coming from Nikon D5300 1080 25 or 50p

But not the adding of videos is my problem, but editing text it hangs most time.

To stop this I always have to close the program

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 0
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that the program hangs even when you don't have any video on the timeline?

You still don't say which version of Mac OS you're using. El Capitan runs the program very well. Sierra and High Sierra are notoriously problematic for Adobe products.

You also don't say which video format your camera stores its video as. Is it MP4? M2T? MOV?

MOVs can have some unique challenges.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using MacHigh Sierra Version 10.13.3 ( 17D47)

So installing El Capitan can make it better.

My camera stores in mov, should I do it better in mpeg?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 0
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the program should be able to work with those files.

When you start a new project and add video from that camcorder to your timeline, do you see a yellow orange "render" line above the video? This render line indicates that the program is not matching its project settings to your video, which can result in poor performance.

RenderLine.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats right, It shows me at the timeline an orange line, but it depends of the text boxes. Because if I move them, the orange line also moves. The text Boxes are given by the program. Can I make here different attitudes to change and make it better to walk?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2018 0
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please open a sample of your camera's video in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy and paste the report it generates to this forum.

It appears that the program is not automatically setting up the project to match your video specifications. Once we have the MediaInfo report, we can try to set up a project manually to see if that improves your performance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I unterstand right that I should open the project at the "free download info"? (sorry my English is not my foreign language and the translator ist not the Best)  Where can I find this? Can you give me the Link please? Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2018 0
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download this product and open your video in it. Set its View menu to Text and then copy and paste its report to the Adobe forum.

MediaInfo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, if I make this, this comes out. Did I use it right?

Allgemein

Vollständiger Name                       : /Users/heidi/Movies/EV/Genießt du dein Leben?.prel

Format                                       : GZip

Format-Profil                            : deflate

Dateigröße                               : 338 KiB

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2018 0