• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2020. Black band with notice that the trial period of PE 8 is ended on a old movie

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Friends, I purchased many yars ago, the suite 8 Pro of Adobe Elements and made a movie that untill now I was able to see normally even with the newest versions of the program (12, 14 18....). Since I upgraded at the suite 2020/21 recently, when I try to see the old movie, make with the 8 Pro version, I can see it, but with a black band in the middle, where is written that the 8 version trial time has expired.

Is there any possibility to make that band disappear to see my video as before?

(Always purchased original programs from Adobe).

Thank you for the answer.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't have it both ways... what do you have?

You say Premiere Pro (which is a different product discussed in a different forum) and you say Elements which is discussed here

Again... what do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John. Thank for the answer. Actually I have Photoshop Elements Suite which include Organizer, Photoshop and Premiere 2021.1   Bur since 10 yars ago I started with the same but version 8. I related with the Photoshop Elements Premiere. Sorry for the mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines