• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PremierElements15 catalog could not be opened. It is either corrupt, or the version is out of date

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a Windows 10  64 bit update on my laptop that disabled my former version of Premier Elements 15 that came with with Photoshop. I tried to reinstall it from DVD. I was able to install Photoshop but got the following error prompts in Premier Elements 15.

Organizer Database is corrupt.
Trying to recover it.

Failed to recover.

Creating new Organizer Database.

The catalog could not be opened.
It is either corrupt, or the
version is out of date and
cannot be updated.

Previous video projects opened and played, but I could not add new media. When I tried to move it from project assets to the time line, the program shuts down.

I then downloaded and installed Premier Elements 15 again, and still got the same error prompt - so this new downloading rather than installing off the DVD didn't solve this problem.

What do I do next to get past this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

And I've read all the related posts listed below but they do not address this specific situation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you get help?  I have the same problem

bsmith@dvelup.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines