• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prienier elemets 2019 audio not working

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest update Priemer elements 2019 audio play back stopped working.  When I edit a video and try to plauy it back I dont get any audio.  Every thing was fine before the update.  All other audo works fine. Ithe updates Help>updates is graded out so I can up date anythnig. I have checked drives and they all working fine  I have updated all my windows drivers i am using windows 10 1909 build 18363.476.  Need help ..thanks 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If none of the audio is playing in your movie, check the program's audio settings. Go to the Preferences (under the Edit menu) and, on the Audio Hardware page, play with the configurations for input and output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked.   updeated the Audito Hardware>device Class> Selected MME and then was able to select my default out put.  Excellent.  Thanks some much for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After trying Steve's suggestion; if you're still having problems, try this:
1. Take a single short video from your previous project.
2. Render it.

3. If it works, you may be looking at a memory problem; otherwise you'd get nothing still.

4. If you do get nothing; create a new vidwo using the build-in video source and try that.

...If that doesn't work, I'm out of suggestions ... for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines