Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème de démarrage

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai installé Photoshop et Adobe Première récemment. Depuis l'installation du pack office il y a 2 jours, aucun des deux logiciels ne s'ouvrent. La barre de démarrage se lance "Chargement de l'espace de travail Adobe Premiere Elements Editor..." mais rien ne s'ouvre et je n'ai pas de message d'erreur.

Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translation - Since the installation of the office pack 2 days ago

What is an office pack? Is that a Mac-or-Windows update?

When you ask a question you always need to provide some basic information
-Forum quick start https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/ASK-Forum-Success-Guide-Efficiently-using-the-forums/t...
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Questions-you-need-to-answer-to-receive-better-help/td-p/...
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/how-to-post-and-get-your-issue-resolved-or-what-do-you-ne...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is an office pack? Is that a Mac-or-Windows update?

By @John T Smith

It is an update to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how it works in your country.  In the USA, there is an online help system where Adobe techs can fix installation problems.  Try a google search for Adobe customer service.   You should arrrive at a website that looks like this one:    https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

There should be a icon in the lower right corner that will start a chat session:  image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>update to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)

I have Microsoft Office, and I have never had a problem with any other program after an Office update... but I suppose it is possible if the Office update was part of a Windows update and a DLL update is causing a problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I remember a few years ago being advised not to install Microsoft Office apps on a video editing computer because of potential issues.  I can't remember the specifics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines