• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problème avec première éléments 15

New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

depuis quelques mois , il apparait la petite roulette colorées dès que je clique sur une petite fenêtre , par exemple celle de visualisation d'une vidéo MP4 (notamment pour la fermer) : cette roulette signifie le blocage de Pr15. Cette apparition est de plus en plus fréquente. Sur un forum , j'ai lu qu'il est recommandé d'opter pour première éléments 2018 : y a-t-il une solution de dépannage ou l'option de Pr 2018 est inéluctable? payante ou au prix d'une remise à niveau?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

The automatic translation to English is not working very well.  I think the question is if an upgrade to 2018 will fix a performance issue with version 15.  Probably not.  However, the 2018 version is available as free trial and you could try it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The automatic translation to English is not working very well.  I think the question is if an upgrade to 2018 will fix a performance issue with version 15.  Probably not.  However, the 2018 version is available as free trial and you could try it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply want to know if the new issue of the coloured wheel  (which  puts out of order my premiere elements 15) usually appears in the treatment of many users nowadays.

this issue obliges me to restart Pr15 a lot of times in a day.

Am I obliged to buy Pr 2018 or can I spare my Pr15?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Je viens d'acheter Adobe Premier (hélas !) et j'ai exactement le même problème : par exemple blocage avec roue colorée dès que je touche aux titres animés. Le problème est signalé comme résolu... Je ne vois pas vraiment cela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines