Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probléme de fichier pour les montage vidéo

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour votre réponse

J'ai acheté un nouveau camescope Sony FDR-ax53 qui me fait des fichiers MP4 , j'utilise Adobe premier élément 14 pour mes montages  et j'obtiens  des vidéos saccadées ? je n'avais pas de probléme avec mon ancien camescope qui me faisait des fichiers m2ts , je pense qu'il y a la un probléme Merci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe program are you using? You posted in the Camera Raw forum, and Camera Raw can not open video files. So I'm wondering what program you are using, so I can move your question to that forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Il s'agit bien d'Adobe premier element 14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize for not being able to reply in your language!

The AX-53 is capable of shooting 4K and saving in MP4 files.  They are much bigger and with more data than the 1920x1080 .m2ts files.  Consequently it takes a stronger computer for editing with any software.   Are you shooting 4K or 1080?

There are a couple things that might help.  Do you have the hardware acceleration selected?  What are your project settings?  How are you making those settings?  Is there an indication of needing preview rendering with a colored bar above the timeline?  When you output a final video, does it play smoothly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines