• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem importing mp4

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchaced and installed Adobe Premier Elements. I tried opening an MP4 file, it looks like this. What have I done wrong? Video was shot on my little point and shoot Panasonic Lumix.

PSElement_video.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Adobe Online Support was useless, tried telling me I didn't have a licensed copy. After going in circles with them, I  contacted support through Twitter. They had the issue dx'd and fixed within hours. It was the video driver, Premier doesn't play well with newer drivers sometimes. Rolled mine back to an older version, problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only a guess, but it looks like a video driver issue.  Whatever computer you have, update the video driver.     

Can you give more information about the camera, camera settings, video file, computer, project settings and how you opened the project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your intel gpu driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, tried that, it didn't work. I've emailed Adobe Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how well email works for this.   Instead (or also) try using "Online Support" in the Help menu.  It takes you to an Adobe support website.  It the lower right corner is an icon.  Click on it and it will start a chat session.  They can operate you computer remotely if necessary.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Online Support was useless, tried telling me I didn't have a licensed copy. After going in circles with them, I  contacted support through Twitter. They had the issue dx'd and fixed within hours. It was the video driver, Premier doesn't play well with newer drivers sometimes. Rolled mine back to an older version, problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you contact Adobe through Twitter?  Can you give me a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@AdobeCare is the twitter name. I contacted them via direct message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines