• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Adobe Premiere elements 15 Video Story rendering

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problem with Video Story.  Particularly with one theme: Travel.   It won't render.  It gets to 20% then comes up with "Error compiling movie.  Unknown Error.:

If I use another template no problem.     By trial and error  by removing one clip at a time I found that one clip was causing the problem.  It was on the Video 1 layer.  It was titled "Section_TitileAnimation_HD.mp4.   If I remove it, the project renders.   I tried playing with the attributes for the clip by turning them off.  It makes no difference.  I'd like to use the template, so I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem and found a fix for the clip. 

BTW I'm Using a three year old HP Envy 17 with Windows creators version (most recent update).  I'm also using PowerDirector 16 and MovieMaker and have no problems at all with rendering or anything else, so I don't think it has to do with my computer's resources.

Any thoughts?

Jeff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Follow up:

I had a long chat session with Adobe Support.  It appears that there is an "issue" with the travel template.  The short answer is tyhat you need to use 720P for quality NOT 1080 until they fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow up:

I had a long chat session with Adobe Support.  It appears that there is an "issue" with the travel template.  The short answer is tyhat you need to use 720P for quality NOT 1080 until they fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines