• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with captured video

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So screen capturing for me shows weird green stuff at the bottom of the video when I drop it into Elements.  Can't see anything about it when searching online, only people with lines through entire video.  Have latest drivers (nvidia rtx 2070 super).  Doesn't do it when I drop into Adobe Premiere Pro cs6, and doesn't do it with my 4k drone footage.  Also doesn't have problem when watching the original recorded video, only when dropped into elements.  Does it with any type of screen capture.  I use the windows + G recording on win10.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you using to capture your screen and what format and resolution is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just use the Win10/Xbox game bar that comes with Win10....the one where you press windows key + G (microsoft game dvr).  have it set for 30fps and video quality standard in the windows 'game capture settings'.  Properties of the recorded file are 1920x1080, Data rate 12405kbps, Frame rate 37.79fps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh and mp4, sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

another thing, using nvidias 'shadowplay' through geforce experience works fine so I'll just stop using windows game dvr and use nvidia's instead.  guessing it's something to do with windowsDVR being dodgey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try and set the capture software to Contant Framerate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines