• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with frames when editing

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with to cut video and save them in the external hard drive. The video files had been digitized from VHS, Betaman etc., and I import them in Adobe Premiere Elements to separate and save them.

Some of files have a Little different quality, but it won't make a big issue, but the problem is editing in A P E, because the frames are gone and I can't make the exact cut. Some of files when export from APE, the frames are losting. It is like jumping over some frames.

That won't Work for us, because we need to get all frames. Do you know why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't say how you digitized this old analog video or what format you saved the video as, but that can make a big difference.

Open one of your video clips in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy and paste that text to this forum.

Once we know that those video files are made of we'll be better able to recommend how to proceed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines