• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme mit Alpha maske

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hier habe ich eine kleine Szene. Gerendert ist sie mit Cinema 4d r21.

Ich habe einmal eine Spur mit der Wüste und der Explosion, und des weiteren eine Bildspurt mit einer Staubwolke und der dazu passenden Alpha maske.

Ich weis jetzt nur nicht wie ich die Staubwolke mit der Alpha Maske modifizieren soll. Ich kann nicht beide Explosionen auf einmal Rendern. Das klappt vom Programm her nicht.

Ich habe die Keying Funktionen schon ausprobiert, aber nichts gefunden, mit dem ich zufrieden bin. Hier einmal die Files.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qcPgv2yw0LLtsrwbpApc7lGgDkaHBTWq/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Feature request , Import , Performance , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a question about Premiere Elements? You're asking about an advanced feature that I don't believe is included in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, i thought this would be the German Forum.

I need to know how i can set The Alpha Mask over the Pictures. The Alpha Mask and the rendered Image have the Same Position.

I cannot render the Both Dustwave at once. The Programm does not allow this.

I just only need to know how i can set the Alpha Mask over the rendered Picture. In the Google Drive File i got all the Renderings that i need. I have not worked many times with the Alpha Funktion. Normaly i can Save the Alpha Mask right into the rendered Picture. But this Time the PNG or the Tif does only save the Alpha Mask himself. Without the Graphik.

So i had no other Choise as to render all Images separately, and i tried to Setup the Alpha mask over the rendered Dustwave.

I think it is a Problem of Premiere Elements. A few Months ago it worked well. But now i have a higher Version, and the Functions are different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines