• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Adobe PE

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pan and zoom feature is unusable on PE 2020, I can't find a way to turn off the auto analyzer and face recogniton on PE 2020. It adds time to the clips and distorts the timeline.  I have read where others using older versions just turned off the analyzer and face rcogition to solve the problem but that can't be accessed on my version. Help Please!

thanks

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My tutorial shows you how to disable this annoying feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve I have watched your tutorial and tried to use it but PE 2020 doesn't have the same edit menu as you show in your video.  I can't find anywhere to turn the auto analyzer off (so I can Stop the face tracking).  Any other ideas?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't worry about it. If you turn off the focus frames in the Pan & Zoom tool settings you should not get the automatic face frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the Pan and Zoom settings in Prem Elements 2020 on a mac. How do I "turn off the focus frames" so I dont get automatic face frames? Iam not finding any way to stop the auto analyzer from adding a Pan/Zoom frame on each face and extending the length of the clip if there are many faces. thank in advance for any help. Adobe, This is a super frustrating function. It should not be set by default and the Pan and. Zoom setting should offer a very clear simple way to turn the face detection on and off.

pan-zoom.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pressing "reset" in the lower left corner eliminated the automatic face frames for me.  Can you try that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. In current versions of the program that's the only way to turn it off.

I really hate this feature and I wish Adobe would remove it -- or at least give us the option to turn it off!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve - since you presumably have a certain standing with Adobe maybe you have the possibility of making that suggestion directly to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I'm just a Community Professional who writes books on Premiere Elements and helps out on this forum. I've got no more influence with Adobe than you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked...thank you! What a non-intuitive place to put this. To clarify for others, the button is not on the Pan and Zoom SETTINGS menu I posted above, but on the Pan and Zoom screen itself, at the bottom left beside the Settings button is the Reset button that removes ALL frames and motion so you can start from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for returning with a "That worked" post.  It helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines