Highlighted

proceeding video with title

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I move the video to the right so that I can proceed it with a title?

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

Normally you can just slide the title into video 1 in the front.  Everything should move to the right and out of the way. 

Or, you can select the entire video 1 track, move it to the right and put the title on video 2 at the beginning.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

proceeding video with title

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I move the video to the right so that I can proceed it with a title?

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

Normally you can just slide the title into video 1 in the front.  Everything should move to the right and out of the way. 

Or, you can select the entire video 1 track, move it to the right and put the title on video 2 at the beginning.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2018 0