Highlighted

Project Assets in Premier Elements 15

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a previously completed video with all its project assets. The problem is I have moved the source folder/files and the timeline only shows blank files. How to I link all the files in the project asset box to the new file source?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Project Assets in Premier Elements 15

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a previously completed video with all its project assets. The problem is I have moved the source folder/files and the timeline only shows blank files. How to I link all the files in the project asset box to the new file source?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open the project and look at the assets you should get a dialog to help you find where you put the files.  Hopefully you moved the source media to the same spot.

In the future consider using the archive functions in the File menu.  It will move your project and the associated files as a set to were you want to keep it.

This YouTube is for a little older version, but the workflow is the same.  Premiere Elements: Relinking missing media | lynda.com - YouTube

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0