• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project assets won't open.

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project assets was opening as a drop down window, then started opening as a separate window and now doesn't open at all. I don't think I changed any settings.  I have tried closing down and re opening, adding more media files opening new projects but to no avail!  Do you think I need to delete the program and reload it or is there an easier option first? 

Thanks in advance

Elaine

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, try going to the program's Window menu and selecting Restore Workspace. 

If that doesn't work, there are other resets we can show you. Although you can also just uninstall and reinstall the program if you'd prefer. You won't lose any work in progress and it will certainly fix your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you delete and reinstall the program will you loose the links between your assets and the actual clips on an active project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know. Thank you Steve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I don't know how to do that.  I can't see restore workspace as an option.

Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually found it after I reinstalled the program - will know for next time thanks.  All good with reinstallation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines