• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 19 ist extrem langsam

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe PSE 19 gekauft und auf meinem iMac (Mojave) installiert. Leider reagiert PSE extrem langsam. Eine Neuinstallation brachte keine Verbesserung.

Die Löschung eines Bildes oder das Verschieben in einen anderen Ordner dauert bis zu einer halben Minute. Nach jedem Schritt gibt es mehrere Sekunden Wartezeit.

Ebenso ist das Starten ein einziges Geduldsspiel.  Speicherkapazität liegt bei etwa 2 GB. Andere Programme laufen gewohnt schnell-

Was kann ich tun?

Viele grüße

Wolfgang Hessler

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand the question from the automated translation, my suggestion is that 2GB of RAM is not nearly enough for easy video editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe mich verschrieben. Die freie Speicherkapazität liegt bei 2,44 TB(!).

Ich bitte meinen Fehler zu entschuldigen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I could help.  The computerized translations are not making sense.  I'm sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought PSE 19 and installed it on my iMac (Mojave). Unfortunately, PSE reacts extremely slowly. A new installation brought no improvement.

Deleting an image or moving it to another folder takes up to half a minute. After each step there are several seconds waiting time.

Likewise, starting is a single game of patience. Storage capacity is about 2 TB. Other programs are running as usual

What a pity. So PSE is unfortunately not usable. I will choose another image editor.

Thank you very much for your effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Wolfgang,

I have the identical system, iMac using Mojave. I put together a fairly complex video (several different pieces of video and still graphics: Answering the Question of Why the Top Watchmakers use Frequencies of 3Hz or less #169 - YouTube  ) The exact same thing happened to me while uploading to YouTube. Having to meet a schedule, I exported to the iMac and took the resulting mp4 file and uploaded it directly from my desktop to YouTube.  So, if you need a workaround, that works. I'll test it some more, and if it persists, I'll send in a report to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

williebegoode  wrote

..... I put together a fairly complex video (several different pieces of video and still graphics: Answering the Question of Why the Top Watchmakers use Frequencies of 3Hz or less #169 - YouTube  ) T.....

Nice work!  I'm not a watch collector but have a buddy that is.  I'm forwarding the link.  He will love it!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Williebegoode,

Thank you for your answer. But that does not solve the problem. I just wanted to know if other users have the same difficulties and know solutions.

The problem can also be due to Mojave. Maybe Mojave and PSE do not like each other. I was hoping somebody would get in touch with Adobe. But that is too much to ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wolfgang,

This is a user forum.  As a current customer you have direct access to Adobe support.  They have the ability to remotely run your computer and find the issues.   Except for the odd days that they are exceptionally busy, the service has had good reviews on this forum.  Try starting a "chat" session. 

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, I did not know that. I'll try to start the chat.

As already written: maybe the problem is already known and Adobe is trying to eliminate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines