• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about Interpolation - Premiere Elements

Participant ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While applying motion effects to still images I see that I have some options for both Temporal and Spatial Interpolation in addition to Ease in and Ease Out.  Through lots of experimentation and trial and error I have been able to create unique motion paths using keyframes.  However, it seems that though the shape of the keyframe marker changes when you set different options such as Bezier or Auto Bezier or Continuous Bezier, other than for Ease In and Ease Out, there does not seem to be any real change in what actually happens or my path options.  Can anyone advise me as to where to go to get more detailed information on these options in both Temporal and Spatial Interpolation.  I have searched every place I can think of for additional details with no success so far.

TIA

TOPICS
Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you understand the Bezier interpolation tool, you can also manually set up your own custom temporal interpolations on the timeline by selecting the property on the clip on your timeline and then widening the video track so you can see the Bezier at work.

Here's a discussion of interpolation in Premiere Pro. The concept is the same even if the execution is a bit different.

Do you have a specific question?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCzw6hAmq-0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines