• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question regarding Adobe Premiere Elements

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am considering purchasing Adobe Premiere Elements for my Windows PC. My question is, if my display resolution is at 1360 x 768 (requirements place it at 1280 x 800), will it be enough to support this program? My PC meets all of the other requirements to run Adobe Premiere Elements.

[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]
[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

TOPICS
FAQ , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best thing you can do is take advantage of the free trial and find out.  More than the screen size, a computer that meets the minimum may not work well on some of the current high definition video formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iam shure id work, but the Problem is if you like to edit 4k Footage or FullHD. Because the finished Video isn't playable for you. From an edeting perspective should it not be a Problem if the Systemrequirements are true to the conditions from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines