• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Economy" video card supporthg GPU acceleration... any such thing?

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the least expensive video card for an HP Envy 700 series desktop computer that supports GPU acceleration in PE 2021?  I saw the list of compatible cards, but thought some cheapskate like me might have done the research already.

________________________________________________________________________________________ Fuji HS50EXR, Samsung S9+. Nikon Coolpix P950. Just transitioned from PSE and PE 9 to 2021
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You never know what might be on sale somewhere!  

If it were me, I would be sure I bought from somewhere with a good return policy.   I don't have personal experience with Premiere Elements GPU performance because my GPU is not on the list.   However, based on what has been written here and my experience with Premiere Pro, GPU performance improvements may be disappointing.   That said, depending on what you do, it may still be valuable.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good advice.  There isn't anything I trired at 1080p @30fps that has caused any issues so far with my current R7 cheapie card. And I have absolutely NO reason or interest to process 4K.

________________________________________________________________________________________ Fuji HS50EXR, Samsung S9+. Nikon Coolpix P950. Just transitioned from PSE and PE 9 to 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines