Highlighted

re down loading program

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements4 and Photoshop elements 6. I'm trying to download onto a new computer.  They both loaded fine but the program is asking me to register again.  But now the serial numbers I have say that they are already registered and will not let me use the program.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

re down loading program

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements4 and Photoshop elements 6. I'm trying to download onto a new computer.  They both loaded fine but the program is asking me to register again.  But now the serial numbers I have say that they are already registered and will not let me use the program.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you deactivate from the old computer?

How many computers is it installed on?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bob is right about the potential of them being installed on other computers.  If you registered them and registration worked the same in 2007, you may be able to log onto your Adobe account and delete the other computers.    It is also probable that 12 year old software won't work on a computer with a "new" operating system.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0