• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-install question

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premier Elements 2019.  There were some directories still in the Program Files (x86) directory that were labelled Photoshop Elements 13.  I moved these out of the Program Files (x86) thinking they were no longer needed.  Now, Elements 2019 cannot ever load its workspace and spends a lot of time looking for its plugins.  I can eventually get it going by going back to the .exe file and starting it there but the opening "splash page" or the Desktop icon are no longer opening the progream.  I moved the Photoahop Elements 13 files back into the Program Files Directory to no avail.

I still have the orignnal downloaded install file.  I presume that I need to uninstall the Premier Elements 2019 program and reinstall it.  I presume that  my photo file with the tags, albums, etc. will still be available unharmed.  Is this correct?  Any other suggestions?  Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to run Photoshop Elements 13 with Premiere Elements 2019?   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2019 does not use the PsE 13 directory.

Reinstall 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines