• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Major Audio Issues Premiere Elements 12

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Steve, I hope you can help, I must continue working on my video for presentation in an art museum.  My liscended Adobe Premier Elements 12 program was working fine for several months.  For my recent video, I decided to insert some music from the Adobe Scores and I followed the "Guided" instructions and dragged the score into my timeline.  It played for a few minutes, then I saved it under a new name and closed for the day. On the next day, I opened the file, there was no sound!  So I opend another of my Adobe Premier working video files, and it had no sound!

I opened some mp4 and MOV videos and the sound is perfect!

Can you please tell me how to put the sound back into my Adobe Premier Elements 12 program?

Thank you kindly, P Sauve

[title edited by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched to a new discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your audio hardware in the preferences and set input to none.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please note, by the way, that this is a forum with lots of great contributors. I may not be the best person to answer your question.

That said, do you hear ANY audio when you play your timeline or is only some audio missing?

Also, what happens if you output your movie? Does it have audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines