• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Premiere Elements 2018 freezes

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

greetings, hope im in the right forum, my premier elements just started acting up.. now when i render video’s for exporting it freezes my pc..it renders at different %stages but around 50-60% it freezes pc unresponsive.. have to force re start my pc before i can use it again.now i cannot finsish any projects that im done editing,  it always freezes while rendering.. my system is ryzen 5 2600,16gb ram 3200 mhz,samsung evo 970 nvme,gtx 1060..all my video files are on a separate 2tb hhd for lightroom and premier elements..i recently upgraded from my old ryzen 5 1600,and 24000mhz 16gb ram..everything works fine with my old setup..so frustrated about this..also installed oculus rift VR is this affecting premier elements??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched to a new discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bolopunch  wrote

also installed oculus rift VR is this affecting premier elements??

Uninstall it and see f it fixes it.  If so, you may want to contact Oculus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines