Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Record Screen and Audio?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

I have Premiere Elements 19 - anyone know if you can record your screen or do an audio voiceover?

I can't seem to find that option - most other similar software includes this as a basic feature but I haven't touched this program in a while and was wondering if it is something included or I am just blind.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements does not have screen recording.  You can add/recod an audio track.  That recorded audio track can replace or mix with existing audio tracks. 

Basically, you can add a voice track by selecting Naration in the Tools menu.  More detailed instruction is here:  https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/create-narrations.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements isn't even the best editor for editing screen video recorded by third-party software like FRAPS.

The best value editor for recording and editing video of your screen is CyberLink PowerDirector 18, which DOES include a very nice screen recorder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines