Highlighted

Red Error Screen, Video plays 5x faster

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I am adding video clips to the timeline, I begin to get a red error screen on some video clips. Then, the videos with the red screen error playback at a rate about 5 times faster than any other clip. The FPS and speed/duration have not changed. Adjusting FPS and speed/duration do not resolve this issue. Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas as to how to resolve?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Red Error Screen, Video plays 5x faster

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I am adding video clips to the timeline, I begin to get a red error screen on some video clips. Then, the videos with the red screen error playback at a rate about 5 times faster than any other clip. The FPS and speed/duration have not changed. Adjusting FPS and speed/duration do not resolve this issue. Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas as to how to resolve?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 28, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is the resolution and format of the video?

This most often happens when the video is non-camcorder video (such as FRAPS) and using variable frame rate compression.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2017 0