• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red frames in preview and render

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm directing a huge youtube project in which we're releasing a video every single week. So this is a massive inconvenience. I'm getting red frames in the previews and red frames upon export. I've read a lot about this problem in Premiere Pro but there doesn't seem to be a workaround in Elements. I've tried deleting my media cache but it doesn't make any difference.

I need this problem fixed as soon as possible, it's making editing extremely difficult, since I can only do certain videos (some mp4s work fine, others only do the red frame nonsense and I have no idea why).

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

katiep5166637  wrote

Hey, I'm directing a huge youtube project i

Can you please post a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whsprague​ A link to my youtube project? I mean sure, if that's what you're asking for, but I really need a solution to my issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would love to try and help.  This is a very uncommon issue in a very common editing program.  The primary possibility is that there is something unusual with your footage. 

I can't visualize what "red frames" are.  Would you consider putting a couple of the troublesome clips on DropBox or similar?  If I can duplicate the issue I might find an answer.  

Other choices are for you you to list the details of your system, project and source files.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

whsprague​ Sure, I can do that. Is there a way to DM them? Because the clip I'm struggling with is for a video that hasn't been released yet and I don't want to put it out in the open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines