• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reduced voice or dialogue in timeline

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sound, but no voice or dialogue when I put a video on a timeline. It's very strange. Everything is working great, but when I try to edit on a timeline - I barely can hear voices, only background sounds and music. It's like the program automatically doing that. But in some parts the voices are heard fine, but most of the time not. I usually working with movie editing. And it happens very often. I convert them from MKV to MP4 or AVI. I don't have that problems with animated cartoons though. All settings are default. Pls help. The program's player doesn't have that issue, It happens only if I try to edit video (put it on timeline)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry I'm just not clear on what exactly you're describing.

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is the video's format and resolution? Do you know if your video's audio was recorded in stereo or 5.1 audio?

Are you saying that when you play this video on your timeline you don't hear any audio?

I'm not sure what you're saying when you say you can barely hear voices, only background sounds and music. Are you mixing several tracks of audio on your timeline? Can you post a screen capture of your timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed the problem by reinstalling my codecs.

Video: 1920x1032, 18,7 Mb/sec, 59.940 frame rate, AVC, x264,

Audio: AC-3, 448 Kb/sec, 6 channels, 48,0 Ghz

When I play the video on a timeline I do hear audio - but voices sound are very low (dialogues, screams, speeches and etc).

I don't mix several tracks, only two - video and it's sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm facing the same problem.

Could you please tell me how to reinstall my codecs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you now saying that the problem has been resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think yes, for now. Thx for your yout time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines