Highlighted

Remix Music

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a slide show in Premier Elements 15.  I have added music in Mp3 format in the music track, under expert.  All songs work well when remixed to be shortened (not for less than 60 seconds) except for one.  When I remix it to shorten it, it is distorted in the middle.      How can I correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remix Music

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a slide show in Premier Elements 15.  I have added music in Mp3 format in the music track, under expert.  All songs work well when remixed to be shortened (not for less than 60 seconds) except for one.  When I remix it to shorten it, it is distorted in the middle.      How can I correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try converting the file to a WAV using the free download Audacity.

Not all songs lend themselves to remixing. Music with simple patterns and regular verses work the best, naturally.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn’t work. I don’t think the remix works as well as Adobe says it does.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2017 0