• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render 4k at 60fps in Premiere Elements 12

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to render 4k in 60fps using Adobe premiere elements 12?  My subscription to premiere pro CC ran out and I can't afford to renew it at this time, so I'm trying to use my old Premiere elements 12 for the editing I have been doing lately. 

I have tried the following:

render settings 1.JPG

But when I change the frame rate to 59.94fps, I get the following error:

render settings 2.JPG

But as you can see in the first screenshot, the profile and level are already as high as they go.  I get the same error if I change to square pixels or check the "Render at Maximum Depth" box, not sure if those are expected to help.  I have also tried reducing the profile and level, which may sound counter intuitive, but just to see if that could possibly work I've tried it and it doesn't seem to work. 

Thanks,

Derek

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure you can even output 4K 60p from the current version of Premiere Elements, Derek.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, using 2019, I tried outputting a composite project of stills and 4K 30p footage at 4K 60p.  It worked.

Derek,  version 12 is five or six years old.  It just may not have had the necessary parts then.  Can you try 60 instead of 59.94.  I can give you some screen shots of setting if you tell me which ones you want.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want 59.54 or 60p you need to set Level to 5.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines