how do i do it?

Thanks!

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. I understand you're looking for an option to export in 120 FPS in Adobe Premiere Elements 2020. I checked it at my end but I could not find a preset or customized setting for it. I have reached out to our product team to see if there is any alterntive way to do it.

I'll update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even Premiere Pro does not have an output setting for 120 FPS.   Why do you want to do that?  There may be a work around that would provide the desired results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to do it because that if you upload it to fx YouTube it will have a very smooth effect to it even tho YouTube only shows 60fps it will frameblend it down so it looks nice and clean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My best results with YouTube are derived from their reccomendations.   120 fps is not one of them!   Not only that, I've never seen that reccomended anywhere by anybody.  

Since I can't make 120 fps footage, I can't test it myself.   So, you may very well be right! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

60 fps is max for H.264

H.265 will give you 120 fps, but Elements does not support export settings for H.265.

As of now: not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines