• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering gets stuck after two seconds.

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought Premiere Elements 2018.  Edited two minute video with no difficulty.  Audio and video are fine.  But I can't render, and when I try to export, only the audio is exported even though the program notifies me that the full export have been saved.  Please, help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system do you have? what processor does your computer have with how much RAM? How much free, clean, freshly defragmented space is on your hard drive?

What model of camcorder is your original video coming from and what is the video's format and resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering.

I've managed to render before export, but still when I export I only get the audio, even though I'm notified that my project has been saved.

I've got Windows 10 Home, Intel core i7, RAM 8GB, and over 600 GB clear.  I don't have the camcorder here, but I've used it successfully in the past with Premiere Elements 11. Video format is MTS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolution 1920X1080

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I don't see anything in the information you've provided that would cause this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Hopefully I'll get an online chat in the next few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe something went wrong during installation?  If I uninstall and reinstall, will I lose the work I've done?

Can I try to install again on the same computer, without uninstalling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you find a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines