• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering makes trouble with sound and quality

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just recognized a problem after i have rendered my project. The audio is not in sync with the video any longer and the last part of the clip is freezing while the audio continues. It also seems that the quality is lower(pixelated) My source of video is a Nikon D7100 and im using premiere elements 2019. The only thing i have edited is rotating the picture 180 degrees. When i toggle off the rotation in "show applied effects" everything is normal. I have an idea that some settings are not right.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This often happens in pre-2020 versions of the program when you use video that has a variable frame rate.

Open one of the videos from your Nikon in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set the View to Tree and then copy the report that is generated and paste it to this forum. Once we see what your video is composed of we'll better be able to advise you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve thanks for your quick answer. I hope this is what you ment:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your clip info in not of a Nikon, but anyway those camera's make constant framerate.

Delete the clip from the project, rename the clip and import and drop it on the timeline again, rotate.

See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oooops your'e right. The file was from my Canon EOS 5D.  I've tried to rename the file to DSC_1000.MOV put it in again, rotate it and render, but the problem is  still the same.  It seems that my Nikon D7100 moviefiles works, but they still get more pixelated after 180 degree rotation and rendering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could try to change the extension from mov to mpg. See if that will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry my skills are not to convert .MOV to MPG. I've tried to download VLC app in the Microsoft store, but it seems like a wrong version. At least i could'nt change anything. What about what Steve wrote about version? Do I have to find someone who has Premiere Pro (newest version) or can iI upgrade my 4 month old  Premiere Elements to get it to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing extention is done in windows explorer in the same way you change a file name.

dsc_001.mov > dsc_001.mpg

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure you need it for this issue, but you said you couldn't get VLC from the Microsoft store.  Try downloading VLC from the source:  https://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for all the answers. Unfortunately the problem is still the same. But i've tried to consult my son in law, who uses premiere pro and there were no problems with the same files.  He's got 24 MB Ram, I've got 16 MB maybe thats why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines