• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering my Video.

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have rendered my video using quick render and I have a video with a property size of 5.8gb

When I try to copy and paste this to a 32gb memory stick it says the video is too big. I get the same result when I try to transfer it to another hard drive with 360gb spare space.

When I try to render it to a separate hard drive it goes all the way through before advising me that it has discovered a problem with the file structure and cannot complete the render.

Any ideas.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Load up your 5.8gb file into PRE and use the "Export..." and export it again using a different file name. For example, save "Smith.mp4" as "Jones.mp4." That might work. If it doesn't work, try selecting Devices when you export, and try a lower resolution down just a single step.

Best of luck,

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the memory stick is not formatted to ex-fat (cannot remember which one) then the stick will not hold more then 4 gig.

Same goes for drives, they need to be ntfs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines