Highlighted

Rendering Work Area issue

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Premiere Elements 2018. I have about 50 short clips from my GoPro loaded into the work area. All have the same capture properties. Only about 4 of the clips have the orange bar above them which rendered when i select Render Work Area. The problem I'm having is that the rest of the videos are choppy on playback and they appear to need rendering. I cannot view them properly to edit them. Is there any way to force the program to render them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rendering Work Area issue

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Premiere Elements 2018. I have about 50 short clips from my GoPro loaded into the work area. All have the same capture properties. Only about 4 of the clips have the orange bar above them which rendered when i select Render Work Area. The problem I'm having is that the rest of the videos are choppy on playback and they appear to need rendering. I cannot view them properly to edit them. Is there any way to force the program to render them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't say which model of GoPro you're using or what the specs are of your video, but knowing that would be very helpful.

What operating system are you using? What processor do you have with how much RAM? 4K video needs a lot of horsepower.

Open one of the videos from your GoPro in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy and paste the report it generates to this forum.

Once we know what factors may be at work, we'll be better able to advise you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2018 0