• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reporting bugs and features requests.

Contributor ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm writing stuff here right now mainly for validation of bugs and enhancements etc. I appreciate these are user forums but this is just general feedback right now.

Eventually I'm going to need to get in contact with Adobe and make my issues more formal. I don't hold up much hope as I notice some long standing basic issues and bugs aren't being given much attention. I also notice that things like hardware acceleration isn't keeping up with the more modern graphics cards and processors, in short Elements really isn't being given much in the way of resources.

Anyway...

What's the best way to get in contact with developers or QA for big fixes?

What's the best way to log enhancement requests?

Just create a support ticket?

Is there a technical testing forum (perhaps a beta programme).

How about?

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_premiere_elements

Let me know. Thx.

PS these forums are horrible to type in when using the latest Android OS on a phone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the best way to get in contact with developers or QA for big fixes?

There is no way to do that. 

If you find a bug or have a feature request use the link in your initial post.

If engineers need additional info they will contact you, but usually its a one way stree.

Yes there is a beta program. There used to be a link to apply but cannot find it anymore. It is not easy to be accepted for a beta program

Adobe has support ticket for solving issues on the spot (telefone or chat).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx for reply.

I don't expect anything other than somebody official telling me that my issue has been reported to developer after validation, oh and a fix.

The blue button point is just an example of why this forum software is terrible. Just typing this message in the box on an Android phone is not straightforward at all.

Clicking the link I supplied at the top comes up with some text stating "Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 now available". That kinda tells me how well these forums are observed internally!

Appreciate the response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines