• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reverse Rendering taking 1000x longer than normal rendering

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like I'm the only person on the planet having this issue. Contacted support but they are useless. Hoping someone here can offer wisdom. First off here are the specs of the computer. 

MSI GS66 Stealth Laptop. Running latest version of Windows, Intel Core i7-1075H @ 2.60GHz. 16GB DDR4 Ram, 64but OS, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070. 1TB SSD and has over 400gb available. Using most recently updated Premiere Elements 2020. When editing footage the CPU and memory usage is low and running cool

okay now that that is out of the way. When I render normal footage it takes about as long as I'm used to. If I took a 10 second clip of unrendered footage it would usually take 10-15 seconds depending what it is. However I tried rendering a reversed clip that was 10 seconds and it's telling me that it's going to take upwards of 10 minutes??? Why is that? Appreciate anything y'all got for me. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?