Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rubberband only affects one channel

Engaged ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am asking this question for a student, so I don't have all the background.  She said she keyframed the rubberband to reduce volume over an area in a clip and only one channel responded.  Both channels were working OK, but the volume was reduced in only one.  Is there a way to accidently lock one channel in PRE?  Has anybody run into this before?  Thanks.

Zaffer

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That definitely should not be the case. Unless she changed the rubber band from Volume Level to Panner mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure that's exactly what happened.  I'll pass the info along.  Thanks for your help.

Zaffer

Update:  Not what's happening.  See below. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Update:  Unfortunately, that's not what's happening.  Here are some screen shots that show the problem.  Rubberband is set to volume; the screen shots show the keyframed area and the meter before and after lowering the volume.  Any other ideas as to what might be causing this?  Could it be a problem with the original mp4?  Thanks.

Zaffer

Rubberband_01.png

Rubberband_02.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've never seen anything like that. I'm not sure what to recommend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines