• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save a text animation

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody, I'm wondering if theres a way to save an animated text layer that I created. Its something that I'd like to be able to use in multiple projects so instead of having to recreate it every time I start somthing new I was hoping there was a way I could save or import it from the project I created it in.

Thanks

TOPICS
Export , FAQ , Import , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you try to export it as a video and then use that for your next project?

An alternate might be to do a Save As to a newly named project.  Delete everything but what you want to keep.  Save it as a template.   Then, for future projects open the "template", do another Save As to a new project name and then start the new project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, save the opening graphics as a project and open it every time I want to start a new video. I can do that, but what if I want to create more animated graphics for my videos? That is a part of my plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know the answer to this, too. I have a text animation and music that I want to play over a freeze frame of a video about 20 seconds into each video in a series that I'm planning. I can find instructions on how to save something like this in Pro but not Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screeonk,

Premiere Elements will never be a match for the Premiere Pro when it comes to complex projects.    

If I understand your question I see two opportunities.  Neither will fully take the place of "sequences" in Premiere Pro.   

First, is to have a bunch of mini projects with your animated graphics.  From each you output a clip that can be used in a master project.  

Second, you make a single project with all your animated graphics and nothing else.  For each new project you open up the project full of the graphics and do a "Save As" to "New Project" and go to work.  You can park all the animated graphics on the end of the timeline and use the Work Area Bars to limit output to the part you want.  

These are "work arounds" and I probably don't fully understand what you are trying to do.  But, there is no way to create complex sections for copying and pasting into new projects.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's a classic title/text, you can save that title as separate file and then import them into different projects. Customization done to the title will remain but animation will not be there. If you have created some animation using Motion keyframes, then you can save them as Motion presets and that you can use in every project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines