Highlighted

save title as a preset

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a simple line with the titler, set the keyframes to make the line blink and now I'm trying to save this as a preset to use of other video timelines.  The point of this is to focus a presentation on a specific word or phrase with a blinking red underline.  I'm at a loss on how to save this simple title as a preset.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  PE2020.  Thank you.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

save title as a preset

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a simple line with the titler, set the keyframes to make the line blink and now I'm trying to save this as a preset to use of other video timelines.  The point of this is to focus a presentation on a specific word or phrase with a blinking red underline.  I'm at a loss on how to save this simple title as a preset.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  PE2020.  Thank you.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really isn't possible in Premiere Elements. You may be able to save the title style as a preset and you may be able to save the animation as a preset, but you won't be able to save the entire thing as one template because they are two separate elements.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2020 0