• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving on DVD

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I save my video on to a DVD so that I can send it to my friend and he can play it in his DVD player.

I have the latest Premier Elements and although it shows under 'Export & Share'  .  How do I save it and do I need a seperate DVD burner?  Sorry for such a basic question but I have tried a few times and I can't get a result.   You will have to explain each step to me please>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... sorry I forgot to add I am a Windows 10 user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tradional DVDs are of such low picture quality that it is better to share another way.   Use Export & Share to make an MP4 video file on your computer.  Review it and be sure you like it.  Then send the file electronically, on a thumb drive or on a DVD data disk.  The friend can then watch it on their computer or, on many DVD and Blu-Ray players, watch it on TV.  

clipboard_image_0.png

If you have to make a DVD, you will need a functioning DVD burner and drivers for Premiere Elements to recognize.  Then the steps in Export & Share will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you I will follow your advice. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines