• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving projects

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Adobe Premiere Elements 12 and I cannot figure out how to save my video projects as MP3's, MPEG4, MP4, AVI, etc. Every time I save a project it saves as a ".prel" and I cannot upload that format to YouTube, which is what I want. I know you can directly upload to YouTube from Adobe, but my projects often exceed the time allotted. Can anyone tell me how to save my projects as one of the formats that YouTube allows? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to "Export & Share" to make a finished video that can then be uploaded to YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried that, but it told me that my video exceeds 15 minutes (which it did) and because of that I could not directly upload to YouTube. Because of this, I was hoping to learn how to save my projects in the beginning to an appropriate format.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Bill recommended, if you go to Export & Share/Devices/Computer, you can select the option to output a 1920x1080 MP4. Once you have this file output, you can use YouTube.com to  upload the file to the site.

Although YouTube does have a maximum length for videos. Unless you have an upgraded account with YouTube, you may not be able to upload a video over a certain length.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines