• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Separate video and audio file are created when exporting

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting a video it doesnt generate an mp4 file video file but instead it creates an mp4 file containing only the audio and an m4v file with a weird name that can't be opened. 

The m4v file also can't be deleted while premiere elements is running, suggesting it still busy with the file.

I have reinstalled premiere elements 2020 completely and use windows 10.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post some screen shots of your output settings.  I'm not sure, but my guess is that Premiere Elements is not completing the output process.  

(Please post screen shots rather than attach files that have to be copied to my computer.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find those, I was just using the quick export function which always worked until Dome weeks ago....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the screenshot of the Export & Share window?
Also, meanwile as a workaround, can you try using other export options from the devices option and let me know if you are facing the same there as well.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[image: image.png]

the only way I can export and play a video is adjusted by image, see
screenshot

[image: image.png]
Vriendelijke groet
Hanneke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Luca5E6B I cannot see any screenshot attached here. Please share the screenshot again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour Lucas. Je rencontre exactement le même problème que toi sauf que le problème existe depuis le début. Je suis en attente d'une réponse qui pourrait m'éclairer.Fred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines