• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial No.# Invalid?

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I bought a copy of Adobe Premiere elements 2021 on Amazon and installed it on my PC and installation went fine. but while using it I was having performance issues (glitching and freezing/running slowly, lagging) that I realized were because my PC could'nt handle the heavy load. So I bought a new Mac and downloaded  Premiere elements 2021but I can't activate it as the system says my serial No.# is invalid? anyone knowwhat will solve my problem? I've tried support page on the program and it has me chasing my tail. any help appreciated. thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The downloadable Mac and PC versions of the program use different serial numbers.

If you bought the PC version of the download, you can't use that same serial number for the Mac version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You only get both versions when you buy the disc version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines