• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number for Elements 12

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to do a re-install for windows 10.  Trying to load premiere elements 12.  I have the serial number from Adobe, but the install says invalid serial number.   The Adobe web site gives me the same serial number but my install won't accept the serial number.   What do I do.  Adobe confirms the correct serial number but the re-install says not correct.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to install Photoshop Elements (photo editor) or Premiere Elements (video editor)?

You posted in the Photoshop Elements forum, but asked about Premiere Elements.

They have separate and different serial numbers.  Are you sure you are using the correct one for the program you are trying to install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will check it out. Thought I was in the Premiere Elements Forum. Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving this to the Premiere Elements Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible you've already installed the program on two machines, maxing out the number of allowable installations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not installed on any machines at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you uninstall it before the upgrade? If not, try uninstalling it and re-installing it. The Windows 10 update shouldn't have uninstalled it.

Check and see if it's still there, and try launching it. If it's there and doesn't launch, try the uninstall and re-install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that you have never installed it on any machines up to this point? Obviously you've installed it on at least one computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines