Highlighted

Set-up of Work Area

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 - When I used 2015 I would see the top half with a screen of my film and where video is on the bottom - I would see the clips - so that I could add things inbetween. I see a video line but I don't see the clips - how can I see them - I can't find a way to change that.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Set-up of Work Area

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 - When I used 2015 I would see the top half with a screen of my film and where video is on the bottom - I would see the clips - so that I could add things inbetween. I see a video line but I don't see the clips - how can I see them - I can't find a way to change that.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If by 2015 you mean version 15, its interface is identical to the interface for version 2020, so I'm not clear which workspace you're describing where things are that different.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Emily,

I'm guessing a little but I think you are asking about "Expanding the Track".   Toggle an expanded track with the little arrow left of the Video label.  Then to expand it further, grab the line at the top of the track and drag it up.  The two green arrows show the spots I'm referring to:

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 1