• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing Files and Package with Photoshop Elements

Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that when I install my second copy of Premier Elements on another computer, the files that I make on one computer will not sync with the other. Can I download  Premier Elements files to a thumb drive, and access and change them on the other computer, and vice versa?

Also, I bought my Premiere Elements license about a month ago. Since then I've seen packages allowing a purchase of Photoshop Elements at a reduced cost. Is it possible to have the earlier purchase grandfathered in and acquire Photoshop elements at a reduced cost now?

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know how you'll get the discounted price applied to a previous purchase. Not without returning your old purchase and then re-buying the program -- if your vendor will allow you to do that.

You're probably not going to have much success putting your project on a thumb drive and carrying it from computer to computer. You might have better luck putting your project files and all of your media on an external hard drive and moving it from computer to computer. If your media as well as your project files are on this external drive, the program should keep them linked together no matter which computer you open the project files on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines