• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Should I get Elements

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make some sense with light room and feel that it is getting more complicated.  I want to just take family photos and make phonebooks.

Lightroom wants you to use their phonebook people.  Plus it seem to be too complicated.  How do you get your edited photos up to say a Shutterfly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not download the free trials of Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements and give them a test drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Picking photo and video editing software can be a daunting task!  There are so many and they all have a learning curve. 

There are now two Lightrooms.  The traditional one is now called "Lightroom Classic CC".  The brand new one is called "Lightroom CC".  Adobe should have done a better job of naming them because they sound alike yet are very different. 

The new one is "cloud based" meaning your files are available to all your devices.  The interface is streamlined and simplified.  You can see a promotional video of it here:  Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC | Photo editing and organizing software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines